We’ve set a goal of generating $20,000 by December 31st to help ensure that no young person is left behind in the current school year. You have the opportunity to help us succeed in reaching 50,000 students during the 2014-2015 year.
Although we reached 49,000 students last year, we left some 3,500 behind. We had 140 teacher requests for JA programs that went unfilled because we did not have the volunteers or funding to bring JA programs to them.
Any contribution, whether $5 or $5,000 is greatly appreciated! The following levels may help paint a picture of how far your contribution goes in a tangible format:
- $100 will fund program materials for one average classroom
- $500 will fund program materials for one average grade level
- $2,500 will fund program materials for an average middle school
- $3,500 will fund program materials for an average high school
- $5,000 will fund program materials for an average elementary school
How to donate:
– Send a check made payable to JA of North Florida to 4049 Woodcock Drive, Suite 200, Jacksonville, FL 32207.
– Text your gift to 41444 by typing in the keyword empowerment and your gift amount. You will receive a confirmation text message that includes a link to fulfill your payment via credit card.
Thank you for your support of our mission to empower young people and help prepare them for success. Happy holidays from everyone at JA of North Florida!