JA of North Florida’s latest newsletter, the December Edition, landed in inboxes today.
Inside you’ll find:
- A Bank of America grant that will benefit middle school students in Duval County
- The JA Hall of Fame in March 2017
- What’s happening at the JA Financial Literacy Center in New Town
- The difference that employees from Bank of America/Merrill Lynch and PwC are making in the lives of youth through “JA in a Day”
- The 2017 JA North Florida Golf Classic
- Volunteer opportunities in North Florida
- How you can help Junior Achievement inspire young people!